Dayton Ohio has been slammed with foreclosures, and there are indications that more are on the way. We are a “Legacy City“. We have a rich stock of beautiful historic and Mid-Century Modern homes, but as those homes age, are left vacant and fall into disrepair, the need for renovations and repairs becomes urgent. Enter REbuildUSA.
REbuildUSA and its partners deliver the support, expertise and systems to allow you to more easily use the power of the FHA 203k loan to make those repairs and renovations to neglected homes and neighborhoods. Recently, I went through the REbuildUSA training to be in a position to help Dayton home buyers who otherwise wouldn’t be able to buy the home they want, at a price they can afford. I can be cynical about these programs, but this one is exciting for home buyers. Take a look at the benefits of a FHA 203k loan for you:
- Save Time & Money – Use one loan to buy and renovate a great home to meet your needs.
- Get More Home for Your Money – Take advantage of the excellent prices for homes throughout the Dayton area that need repair and remodeling.
- Low Down Payment – Enjoy the benefits of homeownership with as little as 3.5% down.
- Easier Qualification – Less strict FHA qualification requirements benefit those with less than perfect credit.
- Make the Most of Your Investment – rather than paying a premium for changes made by previous owners, invest in improvements that suit your personal tastes and lifestyle.
- Earn Additional Equity – Professional installers do the work, and you can earn “sweat equity” in the process.
- Greater Financial Stability – Rather than experiencing a strain on your budget for major repairs later, you can pay for these improvements over time at a more affordable rate.
- Live in a More Desirable Location – There are many great homes in wonderful established neighborhoods throughout Dayton that offer perfect FHA 203k opportunities.
- Invest in Your Future – You can use an FHA 203k loan to purchase a 1 to 4 unit property allowing you to renovate a home that also brings you rental income as an excellent long-term investment.
The 203k is a great loan program, an old program in fact, but Lowe’s as well as other partners have created a way to bring it out, dust it off, use technology to network and train professionals in the benefits. As a REbuildUSA 203k Specialist™ I can provide expertise and support- tools, tips, and techniques- to help clients find a great home at a great price, and for the Dayton area, this means renovating and stabilizing neighborhoods. It’s a perfect storm for savvy home buyers.
If you have been hesitant to consider buying a home in Dayton because price and condition seem to be prohibitive, give me a call. Let’s see if we can make this happen for you. 937.343.1411